May 22, 2007

Snoopy Has Moved House!!

No... I don't mean that my dog has physically moved house. ;)

She has moved her blog from an old one which she "hijacked" from me back in 2005 to a new home @ Wordpress.

Anyway, do check it out from time to time as she is an outspoken Jack Russell Terrier with a mind of her own. :P

It's a more interesting site with lots more photos too. Kekekee.. I do hope to put up a video or two of her in action - IF I CAN CATCH HER FIRST!

Right now, she's asleep as it is definitely her "doo-doo"(bed) time.

Snoopy's blog (Snoopy's Dawg House) --> http://snoopygirl.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails