July 30, 2010

Quiet Month...

It's been a quiet month on my blog. Yeah, I've been a bit lazy to do my updates. I've got tonnes of photos to edit and burn but didn't quite get up to it.

So, what have I been up to?

1. Parents went to Chiang Mai for a holiday - leaving me to take care of the dogs and etc.
- I have to rush back from the office during lunch to release both dogs for their toilet break.
- Good that I can have lunch at home which is cheaper and healthier.
- Bad that I had to race up and down, paying double tolls for the time they were away.

2. More work
- Yes, I had some work to do which was both interesting and frustrating at once.

3. Rush, rush, rush on my b'day yesterday
- Yes, I've turned another year older. Am I wiser. Errr... Jury is still out on that.
- I had to rush quite a number of things yesterday. It feels like last year all over again when I was under immense pressure to get something up to show to my client.
- This year, I had to prepare for a small demo but thank goodness it's only for the R&D team.

4. My photos?
- Aaaaaahhhh.. I'll post something up on a lovely small eatery I visited a couple of months back...

Anyway, it's a Friday. Time to take it easy.

Have a great weekend folks!

4 comments:

  1. It is not easy to blog. I understand. Sometimes I'd rather sleep. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 pm

    Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday.

    Next year Birthday plan: Take few days off :)

    How many times does your dogs go potty in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday.
    Be healthy and be happy and be yourself always.

    www.keeyit.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails