March 30, 2006

Effective Blogging & Other Stuff

It has been quite a while since I've blogged something.

I've been rather caught up with some development work on a couple of projects at work. Both of which were part of an "inheritance" from my predecessor. Anyway, it's a challenge as I've got to work with some neat stuff like Quartz and the Apache Commons API libraries. In terms of the open source applications, I love and hate it at times. The best part is that when you hit a problem, chances are the open source community already has an answer for you. ;)

Anyway, I came across this little tidbit while surfing and found a very interesting video about "Effective Professional Blogging". Have a looksy. My blog probably fails on all counts.

Haha... On the subject of videos, have a look at this parody of Microsoft redesigning the iPod box which I found while poking around Neowin.net. :)

Enjoy! I'll try to come up with some techie stuff especially relating to Java. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails