It's been a quiet month on my blog. Yeah, I've been a bit lazy to do my updates. I've got tonnes of photos to edit and burn but didn't quite get up to it.
So, what have I been up to?
1. Parents went to Chiang Mai for a holiday - leaving me to take care of the dogs and etc.
- I have to rush back from the office during lunch to release both dogs for their toilet break.
- Good that I can have lunch at home which is cheaper and healthier.
- Bad that I had to race up and down, paying double tolls for the time they were away.
2. More work
- Yes, I had some work to do which was both interesting and frustrating at once.
3. Rush, rush, rush on my b'day yesterday
- Yes, I've turned another year older. Am I wiser. Errr... Jury is still out on that.
- I had to rush quite a number of things yesterday. It feels like last year all over again when I was under immense pressure to get something up to show to my client.
- This year, I had to prepare for a small demo but thank goodness it's only for the R&D team.
4. My photos?
- Aaaaaahhhh.. I'll post something up on a lovely small eatery I visited a couple of months back...
Anyway, it's a Friday. Time to take it easy.
Have a great weekend folks!