May 18, 2011

A Photographer's Hard Lesson

Did something extremely silly a couple of nights ago.... I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED SOME PHOTOS WHICH I DIDN'T TRANSFER OUT FROM MY SD CARD!!!!

*Sigh*.... I had meant to back up my photos after each session but I put it off.

Call it procrastination and this is certainly a very hard lesson to swallow.

Some of those lovely photos of Oslo will never come back - especially when I took a picture of a parade of Norwegians dressed up in 16th century gear commemorating the founding of the city by a Danish prince....

*sigh*...

I had been lazy. So, this is the punishment I got. Time to be a better organized photographer/traveler.

9 comments:

  1. So must back up every time we snap our photos right? :D Do it daily? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch... hard lesson.

    I only delete photos from SD card once I do the backup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. better way yet... move the photos out of the SD card... so you dont need to remember if you have backed up or not... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all,

    Managed to recover the photos but it's a damn hard lesson to learn. Yeah... Best to move the pics out of the SD card every time I'm done shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number while making the list optimally, in QB and QB desktop, then see the description ahead. Here, you receive the determination of numerous variety of information what you’ve close at hand for assisting the setup process with comfort.

    ReplyDelete


  6. Its really an Excellent post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing the information .Hope more posts from you .I also want to share about best linux training in recent times also and linux online course .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    python Training in chennai

    python Course in chennai

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails