May 18, 2006

w.bloggar

I've been blogging for a while and I hold a few blogs scattered on the blogosphere and I've always used the blog's web-based blogging tool despite having the opportunity to blog via e-mail or mobile (if ever).

Back in 2004, when I first started one of my blogs, I discovered a neat little tool called w.bloggar. I found it such a hassle to go to the blogsite to login and post my rants/random tots that I went "googling" around for a tool to help me achieve the most mundane of tasks, publishing my blog.

Anyway, for those of you who like screenshots, here is a sample screenshot of the software. BTW, its costs you RM0.00, i.e. F R E E!!! How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails