April 11, 2009

Easter is Almost Here...

It has been a long week and Easter is almost here.

It has been a very stressful week for me, a real test of faith - a test of fire. I just hope and pray that all will go well in the end.

Despite all that has happened, I am very thankful and grateful for all the support that I've received during this very trying period. These friends and family members stood by me, helped and encouraged me to do what I needed to do.

I believe it was God's plan for me to meet these people. Although there were times I felt alone and "abandoned" like Jesus did on the cross, He did send someone to help me stand up when I fell. For these friends, I call you my guardian angels. For this, I really thank God for this blessing and gift!

People say things happen for a reason and I don't doubt that everything that is happening now, is just part of God's grand plan. The only thing which irritates me a little is that sometimes, don't you wish that you can find out what God has in store for you? ;-)

I know God will do things in His time.

As Easter approaches, I hope that we will all rise in Christ and be renewed in our faith!!

Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. (Luke 23:46)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails