April 20, 2010

Morning Has Broken

If you're an old fart like I am, you'll probably would have heard this song, "Morning Has Broken" by Cat Stevens (yes, the dude who sang "Cat's In The Cradle"...)

IMG_5493_

Doesn't this picture evoke that kind of feeling?

I took this early in the morning when there were relatively fewer cars around my neighbourhood. It happened to be a quiet morning.

I think some of the neighbour's maid were outside sweeping and was probably thinking why this crazy person was standing in the middle of the road, taking a photo. :-)

Anyway, this photo is just one of the few which I took to study photography composition. Details are in my flickr page.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful shot. It makes me feel so relaxing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:48 am

    Oh yes...remembered that song. It's still being played on LiteFM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the maids were thinkng bloody hell so free, come and help me with the rubbish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails