April 26, 2006

It's That Time of Year again... TAXES!

It's that time of year again.. It's time to FILE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURNS!!

*Sigh*.. Its the time when we most dread, having to calculate all your receipts and statements to find out how much you owe the government. If you're lucky, maybe you can get some returns back from the government, or just break even.

Anyway, I get my forms early every year in February. However, during that time, most companies haven't closed their accounts for the previous year and so, I usually can't start filling up my forms.

Oh well, this year, I think I may have to pay some $$ to the government. I couldn't find enough deductions to reduce my taxable income... (T-T)

Anyway, LHDN (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri - Inland Revenue Board) has setup an online submission application this year to help people submit their returns this year. Have a look here for details. You'll still need to go to the IRB's office to get the digital certificate before you could start using the online application to submit the forms.

*Sigh*... I'll be glad once the forms are submitted... The deadline is coming up soon... April 30th.. (~_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails