April 28, 2006

e-Filling... TAXES part II

Finally... **Phew**... I got my taxes for 2005 out of the way. (^_^)

Anyway, I went through the slight hassle of going to the nearest IRB office to get a pin for the e-HASiL application, which wasn't so bad as I just had to show my I/C to the officer to get the pin number.

I got very enthusiastic about the application and fired it out with my browser. After entering all the necessary details and clicking the "Hantar" (Send) button, I got an error message stating that it had failed to send the pin to download the certificate. (-_-)

Undaunted, I tried again. It failed...

I decided that it probably was because I was using the latest Firefox (1.5.0.2) and probably the application was not compatible with it. So, I tried it out with IE and it worked!

Well, the site did say that supported browsers were IE 5.0 and above. So, I probably should not have assumed that Firefox was compatible.

I'd guess for an application to be truly portable, I'd suppose Firefox should have been supported. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails