June 27, 2006

Being Productive!!

BEING PRODUCTIVE - Two words I find very hard to adhere to. ^_^

My friends call me a workaholic. I don't know if I am, but I know that work keeps me "happy", i.e. if the work is interesting or something which I like to do, then I'll be "happy". I say "happy" because no one is truly "happy" by work alone. You need a balance in life, and somehow, it is hard to find that, especially in our very competitive world today.

Anyway, I digress.

The reason why I talk about being productive is because of what I'm going through these past few days while I'm at home. As some of you may know, I'm in between jobs right now, so, I'm taking a short break before starting off on a new job/company combination. ^_^

Anyway, the word "productive" means
  1. "producing or capable of producing"
  2. "producing abundantly; fertile"
  3. "yielding favourable or useful results; constructive"
So, why this topic? I've been watching my Mom in the morning and she has been very productive. She managed to get most of her chores done before noon. She even managed to get started on dinner too! Compared to her, I'm not as productive, only managed to turn on the PC, check some mail and leave messages on some blogs. -_-"

I feel kind of guilty as I have a big list of things to do and yet, only managed to tick off one thing from my list, i.e. pay bills online. -_-|||

I'm supposed to be doing loads such as clean up my room, keeping my old books from my uni days (nearly a decade old) and put it in storage. ^_^ Besides that I've got to get my passport done too. o_0

That's why, I feel that I've not being productive for the last couple of days. *sigh* I felt that I've squandered the 86,400 minutes alloted for me per day. -__-|||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails