June 01, 2006

Buy Original - Rise of Legends

Oooo!!! Look what I got? Hehe...

Its the game which I've been waiting for nearly 6mths... Rise of Nations: Rise Of Legends... **slurp**

Anyway, I decided to go "Ori" (Original) and paid upfront full-price for the game. Its not bad. It came with a free mousepad worth RM60. I got it from Software Boutique @ Ikano Power Centre.

I haven't started playing the game yet and hence, I can't give a review here. I just wanted to emphasize that getting an original game isn't cheap in M'sia. o___0

So, you can imagine, how much more it'll cost just to get original software for your personal use? *sigh*...

Anyway, do keep an eye out for the review from my other blog @ MSNSpaces --> House Of Snoopy.

P/S: If you squint your eyes, you'll make out that the game costs RM139.. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails