March 14, 2007

EV Bites...

A lot of people ask me why I call my friend - "EV".

Here are some reasons:
1. EV stands for "Emotion Vampire"
- Do not underestimate EV's ability to suck the life out of you by talking about her emotions and just being "emo"... After a "Emotion Suck" session with her, it is best to replenish your energy by taking loads of "healthy" products - think alcohol.

2. She really is a Vampire
- I have some photos of EV baring her teeth and yes, her canines are longer than most people, hence, the vampire-ish look.

3. She bites...
- I am not joking about this. She really does bite using teeth and all. I don't recall how it all started but I'm guessing it had to do with food and her being very hungry.

** FLASH BACK **
- 1997, Somewhere in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia...

EV: I'm hungry.
Me: You're always hungry. Eh, Why those ppl so late-wan??
Friend: Dunno. I'm getting kind of hungry too.
EV: I'm hungry.
Me: We know.
Friend: Yeah, "tahan" a bit... They won't be long.
EV: I'm very very hungry-le...
Me: Sorry, I got nothing to feed you. Can "tahan" a bit or not...
EV: I don't care!!! I'm hungry-la.. Going to get "gastric" soon... (-____-)
Friend: Hahaah!! OK, OK, Nah... Have this-la ** Offers left-arm **
EV: OOOOooooooo... Nice..

** NGGGIAAAAMMMM **

Friend: AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU BITE MY ARM???!!!!

EV: Yum, yum... Very nice - taste like sausage...
Me: **speechless** (o___o)

Friend: Aiyooo.... Pain!! **Sniff Sniff** **Strokes arm**
Me: **looks at arm** Doesn't look so bad-le
Friend: WHAT NOT BAD!! Look!!! Got teeth marks!! ** points to arm **
Me: What have you got to say for yourself??
EV: Ehhh... It taste like chicken??

Friend & Me: ** SHOCKED BEYOND WORDS - Mata Terbeliak **

Ever since that day, both of us have avoided EV whenever she announces that she is hungry. I think whenever EV does show her teeth, my friend remembers about that day when EV bit her arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails