November 25, 2008

Two Years Ago...

Two years ago, I took this picture...

DSCN0712_

I happened to have taken a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland with some colleagues while I was working in Derby, UK at that time. It was a very very long journey but worthwhile. Edinburgh has that mix of medieval charm with metropolitan flair.

It is also a university city and reminded me of Melbourne, Australia very much.

Anyway, this is my first attempt at "tilt-and-shift", which is a cool way to miniaturize your subjects. ;-)

Come to think of it, I never did get to Part 2 of the post. LOL!!!

Funnily though, tonight's post is exactly two years from that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails