June 09, 2009

7:02am

Damn it!

Ok, I shouldn't start my post with a curse.... But.... No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get my mandatory 8 hours of sleep. =_=

I went to bed at around 12:30am and woke up... lo and behold at.... 6:15am. I was supposed to be awake by 7:00am. Where did that 45minutes of sleep go?? Oh yeah, I remembered... Nature's call woke me up. Grrr...

7:05am - Some random thoughts before I feed the dogs and prepare to go to work. I've got to get the routine right as by next week, the school holidays would be over and the mad traffic return to the streets. *sigh*

Anyway, something cool to share - my sis and bro-in-law have given names to the twins. They are very certain that both are girls. So, we're currently praying that Charlotte and Olivia would safely arrive at the end of August.

Wouldn't it be cool if they arrive on 31st August 2009 and share the same birthday as Snoopy? But then, the cost of delivering that day would be double or triple...

6 comments:

  1. War...given them the name already. Sounds very classical. Ha :D Anyway I wish they can be here just like the date you expected. Ha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wha...? No discount on National Day*?

    And waking up before you're actually supposed to get up gets a BIG thumbs down for me.

    *Sorry if this seems like bad taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, tell me what you think about my new thumbnail. Cast you vote here. Feel free to leave your comment. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If nature call wake you up all the time then drink less water?

    Wat??? hospital charge double/triple for delivering babies on National Day? This is absurd. Should give discount ma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah twins.. so nice to have twins.. august.. coming soon le...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tekkaus, Chris, Che-Cheh, keeyit,

    Tekkaus - Yeah, that's what I said. The names are quite "old school". I'll check out your poll. :-)

    Chris - I would like to sleep in longer but my internal sleep clock just keeps waking me up on time!! Darn it!

    Che-Cheh - I can't help it... It's my habit to drink water before bedtime and also, since the weather is so hot, I sweat a lot and need a drink of water too.

    keeyit - I hope it is nice. Cannot imagine having to jaga the twins when they both cry at once.. @.@

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails