June 05, 2009

Inner Peace

Friday is here!! Well, sort of... It is past midnight anyway.

IMG_2784_e
Snoopy is the master of Zen...

I've mentioned in my last few posts that things have been hectic at work. Well, it can't be helped as I'm in the midst of a project.

There are some ups and downs but the important thing is, the entire team is in it together.

As such, within all the "madness" going around, I strive to search for that inner peace by just taking a deep breath from time to time. It is so easy to be overwhelmed.

One colleague practices deep breathing techniques in the morning before he comes into the office so that he can face the madness. It's actually a pretty good technique. I've neglected it for a while and now that the stress is starting to build up, it's time to get back to those exercises!

Besides that, spending a little time with God each day will help alleviate the stress too...

5 comments:

  1. You're right... with all the "madness" around we gotta find time to 'release' ourselves.

    Sometimes Chester will take a deep breath and I'll follow suit. Feel so good after that. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. even there is up and down u face...important is the team face it together and work it out together with u....i like that kind of working spirit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. It is saturday today. So good. I am staying at home. Dont want to go out. Snaking at home.

    So cute le your dog... can i hug your dog?

    keeyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Che-Cheh, via, keeyit,

    Che-Cheh - Yeah.. Our dogs will lead us the way to great relaxation techniques...

    vialentino - Yes. The current team I'm in is where we get things done together. The good and bad we go through together. I can feel a good synergy within the team.

    keeyit - I wish I could have gone out as my back was not well. You can hug my dogs but they demand to lick you as part of their payment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the deep breathing will give you some reliefs! : )

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails