June 25, 2007

Two is a Better Number Than One...

I'm not talking about the buy-one-free-one, where you'll end up with "two" of something. But isn't it interesting that nature gives you two of everything?

Don't try to be naughty here, but just think about it...

You have two eyes,

Two ears....

Two nostrils to breathe from...

Two things sticking out of your.......... (OI!! no dirty looks here), sides of your body - arms

Two legs...

Two small round little things with helps you procreate the next generation.... (yes, it's either testes or ovaries, you may have referred to them as "balls")...

It is just natural that nature thinks in two's.

Two-by-two....

I'm just talking nonsense here. Kekekeke... Please bear with me.

Anyway, just over the weekend, a couple of friends of mine got hitched. One of it is my close friend from work, while another I met through a dog enthusiasts forum.

Well, for one thing, having another person in your life certainly makes things a lot more "interesting". The reason why I state "interesting" is that it is not all happy-happy-joy-joy all the time in a relationship. Believe me, its a lot of work!! However, at the end of the day, we being social animals, we would like a little bit of company.

I'm right behind you... I'm in front, protecting you...

Although I'm for one who cherishes my "alone time", but I can't help thinking that life would be so dull if I can't share it with another human being or dog. After all, God gave us two hands/arms and it is complemented with another pair of hands/arms...

*Alamak.. Talk rubbish again...*

Anyway, I'm doubly happy because of all these nuptials in June (since it is the wedding month). I also have great news that my little baby sis is getting married soon! Her fiance popped the question on Sunday night after dinner, asking my parents for permission. Very old school and gentlemanly. Guys, take note, ya?

To Harsha and Mary, Congratulations & God Bless!!

To Joo Ann and husband (I can't recall his name... ), Congratulations & God Bless!!

Pssssst... How are the photos I took for this blog entry?? **Pai Seh asking for comments**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails