July 23, 2007

Angie Joins The Gym!!

Finally, I had my first session at the gym.

How do I feel??

GREEEEATTTTTT!!!!!!! (Macam Tony the Tiger from Kellogg's Frosties) My arms feel like it wants to fall out of its sockets and my legs are like jello.

All in all, it was gooodddd.....

Despite being very tired and told a lot of scary things about my health, I'm glad that I took the first step to regaining my health back.

Just to prove that I have joined a gym, I got my card's photo here...

Front-view

Back-view

So, I get to go to all Celebrity Fitness clubs, which is quite cool since I may want to do other stuff after my work-out at the shopping mall. I don't mean just eat, but shop as well.

What are the other benefits besides getting a good work-out? I get some discounts of course! My favourite one which I will utilize a lot would be O'Briens which has a lot of yummy sandwiches!

I've worked out at some other gyms before but they were short-lived as it was far from my home/workplace and it was free, i.e. not many machines to go around. Anyway, the gym was packed and looks like everyone is working out these days.

Anyway, I've been known to start stuff but not complete it. Well, it is time for me to at least achieve 1/2 of my 2007 New Year's Resolutions, right?

To all of you out there who is trying to lose weight and get in shape, there is no shortcut. The only way is to eat right and exercise hard. Good luck! Gambate!!!

2 comments:

  1. those aches are good... but the most important thing... dont let the momentum go away... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks zewt!

    Yeap, those aches are good. No pain, no gain. Got to keep it going, like the energizer bunny. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails