December 01, 2008

Tapped Dry...

I'm really tapped out of ideas.

Not sure why my blog is really in a rut lately. I seem to be losing subscribers as seen in my Feedburner.. eep!!

I want to rant about stuff but can't seem to find the energy for it.

EV will say that I'm suffering from Mondayitis. It could be a bit true. Even watching some funny football antics at I'm On Setanta Sports did not help much.

Perhaps I need a nap.

Perhaps I need to binge on a bag of chips (uggghh), but after watching a 5-hour marathon of Dr Oz on Oprah on the Hallmark channel yesterday, I am compelled to eat more fruits, vegetables and do more exercise to get into shape. Note that when Dr Oz pulled out the "omentum" of a fat/obese person, I got really scared... and disgusted!!

OK OK... Maybe I need to spend some quality time at the gym. After all, I have missed my sessions for the past couple of weeks due to being sick.

I wanted to go shopping for Christmas stuff this weekend but traffic around the malls is just horrendous. And, we're supposed to be in recession, no?

Or, perhaps I can start thinking about some lens for my new camera? **Hint - Christmas pressie**

Oh well, at least a holiday is coming up next Monday. (^.^)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:49 pm

    Next Mon what holiday?

    So this is your Mondayitis rants eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Che-cheh,

    Next Monday happens to be Hari Raya Haji. :-)

    Yeah, I'm in Mondayitis mood. Looking at blog templates for 2009. I need to improve my blog as its PageRank is 0 and I'm losing subscribers!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails