August 10, 2007

Saggy Skin??

EV READS MY BLOG!!!!

Wow, now that is no surprise.... **Remembers the fiasco**

Anyway, after my last post, she pointed out a particular paragraph where I said something about "sagging skin"...
Yep! It's a lot and I'm doing all I can to lose it! That means a lot of cardio, strength training for upper and lower parts of my body so that I burn more calories and also tone my muscle gradually. The last thing I want to have is sagging skin after losing a lot of weight. To be realistic, I believe if I can lose up to 10kg by the end of the year, it'll be fantastic!!
So, she messaged me...

EV: Sagging skin....
Me: ???
EV: You sure you can lose all that weight? Hahahaa
Me: I think I can kua...

I think I know what she'll ask next..

EV: So... since you might get the sagging skin, maybe you can donate some to me?
Me: (O__o)
Me: Why? You want me to feel your pain as well???
EV: Yeah!! Since I need some skin to graft my burn, and you have extra skin, why not??

I gave it some thought. True, EV may need to undergo skin grafting to reduce her scarring. She's rather worried about her wound now.

Me: How can??? I'm AB bloodtype. I can only donate to same blood type. :D
EV: Eh?? You are AB-ar? Cehh.. Cannot donate to me-la
EV: **cries** How?? How??

Poor EV. She's still in a lot of pain. Her wound is "weeping", i.e. water is seeping through and it is healing slowly. Despite all that, she still has her sense of humour. :-)

It has been 4 weeks since her accident. Please pray for her speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. However, take note that your comments may be edited or deleted as seen fit by the author of this blog.

Take note that the author of this blog may not be held responsible for the comments which may be insensitive, vulgar or controversial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails